student visa


The Australian Family Migration stream aims to reunite immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives. Applicants wishing to migrate under the Family migration scheme must be sponsored by a close family relative who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen over the age of 18.

Parent Visas

Parents who meet 'balance of family' test (50% of the parents' children are 'settled' in Australia as permanent residents or citizens) may be eligible for a parent visa that gives them permanent residence in Australia. There are Contributory and Non-Contributory parent’s visa options available for both onshore and offshore parents of any age and for parents aged over 65.


Partner Visas

Australian citizens, permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens can sponsor partners for migration to Australia. To sponsor a partner, you must either be married, in a de-facto relationship, have a registered relationship or be engaged.
Applicants can apply for a Partner Visa from either inside or outside Australia and are required to meet specific requirements before the visa can be granted. An Australian Partner Visa is initially granted as a temporary visa. After two (2) years, the relationship is reassessed and if deemed genuine a permanent visa will be grant


Fiance or Prospective Marriage Visa

An Australian Prospective Marriage visa is a temporary visa valid for nine (9) months that enables fiancés of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens to bring their prospective spouse to Australia before getting married. Prospective Marriage visa holders must marry their fiancé within the visa's validity period. This visa must be lodged offshore and the applicant must be outside at time of visa grant. Once the marriage has taken place, an application for an Australian Partner Visa if they wish to remain in Australia permanently with their spouse.


Visitor Visas for Parents

Parents with Australian citizen or permanent resident children may be eligible for longer-stay visitor visas - this can be a low-cost alternative to parent visas.


Aged Dependent Relative Visas

Australian permanent residents can sponsor relatives they have been supporting financially for the last 2 years, provided the relative is aged 65 or over

Remaining Relative Visas

Remaining relative visas require you to have all of your close relatives living lawfully and permanently in Australia. You would need to be sponsored by a relative who is a settled permanent resident or citizen

Carer Visas

Carer visas allow Australian citizens and permanent residents with a medical condition or disability to sponsor a relative to live in Australia to take care of them


If you would like detailed advice on your options,complete our online assessment form.