student visa


The world's smallest continent and largest island, Australia is a land of dreams. It is a great place to visit for a holiday, to see friends or relatives, or to work or study for a short time. Regardless of how long you intend to stay, you must have a valid Australian visa if you want to visit Australia. To be eligible for a short-term tourist visas, the applicant must have a genuine intention to visit Australia as a tourist, for recreation or to visit family and friends. Applicants are required to satisfy health and character requirements and may be required to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to support their travels in Australia.


People intending to visit Australia temporarily for tourism, to carry business activities and/or visit family members should apply for this visa. Depending on individual circumstances, this visa can be obtained for a period of three months up to five years with maximum twelve months stay.


An Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is a travel visa permitting travel to Australia for tourism and business purposes. ETA is valid for one year and successful applicants are permitted to travel to Australia and stay for up to three months per visit. Only passport holders from ETA-eligible countries can obtain an ETA online.


The Australian Working Holiday visa program provides an opportunity for people aged between 18 and 30 from reciprocating countries to holiday in Australia while undertaking short term and casual employment to supplement their travel. You can be married or single with no dependent children accompanying you to Australia at any time during your visit, and you need to hold the passport of an eligible country.


The Australian Work and Holiday visa program provides young people aged between 18 and 30 from reciprocating countries to holiday in Australia and support their travel with incidental, short-term employment. It’s a temporary visa that encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries. It is very similar to the working holiday visa but have different eligible countries, quotas apply for most countries, and the seasonal work extension is not available.

If you would like detailed advice on your options,complete our online assessment form.